Here is a way to export a consolidated summary view of triggers/alerts and their completion rates in one report for multiple locations at a time.
- From the reports tab on the web-app you can select Create Report in the top right-hand side
- Then can scroll to Sensors and select "Sensors Trigger Report"
- From the Sensor Trigger Report page here is where you can filter by specific teams and dates.
- Then you can select "Export" and/or "Save", depending if you want to schedule a report on a regular basis or export the report on the spot to your email.
📃How to: Schedule a report (video)
- The report will reflect a summary of triggers & alerts fired, associated tasks and their completion rates, Alerts sent out, and Sensor Health data (is the sensor offline or online, and it's battery level).
Please sign in to leave a comment.