General Attributes(previously known as tags) will help you to drive and assign work to your teams by segmenting Forms, Projects and Announcements based on your location’s attributes (characteristics).
Please note: Existing tags will remain, will just be called General Attributes.
Using Attributes with Announcements:
- From the Create Announcement page, you can select the role you want to assign the announcement to.
- Select up to 5 General Attributes to segment your announcements
- Attributes will then be assigned accordingly depending on the role.
Using Attributes with Forms:
- When working on a form, from the edit question view, you will be able to select the visibility option for the specific question on the right-hand side.
- From here, you can then assign up to 5 general attributes that should display the form.
Using Attributes with Projects:
- Create your project
- Choose the option Assign to Locations by Attributes
- You can then select up to 5 General Attributes to segment your project