If you are experiencing issues receiving temperatures or your sensors show up with an offline status please try the following steps:
- Please uninstall and reinstall the application. If you continue to experience the issue please proceed to the appropriate step.
If you are experiencing issues with your sensors appearing as if they are offline here are some steps that can help.
- Please remove the batteries and then place them back in once again (only commercial type sensors, if you have industrial sealed sensors DO NOT try to replace batteries)
- Move sensors closer to the hub, force quit the app, let sit for 20 minutes and check again.
- Please make sure to move the sensor to about 10 ft away from the gateway and let it sit there for a bit to see if it checks in. We are trying to eliminate the possibility of signal interference.
- Press the utility button on the gateway. Do not hold it down, just a quick press, holding it down will do a reset, and we do not want that.
Please unplug the gateway for a few seconds and then plug-in once again.
If you are still having issues after following these steps please contact email@example.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.