Zenput Temperature Monitoring Sensors come in three different models. Depending on the device type that you are using, troubleshooting will vary.
If you are experiencing issues with your sensors appearing as if they are offline here are some steps that can help.
- Please remove the batteries and then place them back in once again (only commercial type sensors, if you have industrial sealed sensors DO NOT try to replace batteries, instead turn the switch to the OFF position and then turn back on)
- Move sensors closer to the hub, force quit the app, let sit for 20 minutes and check again.
- Please make sure to move the sensor to about 10 ft away from the gateway and let it sit there for a bit to see if it checks in. We are trying to eliminate the possibility of signal interference.
- Press the utility button on the gateway. Do not hold it down, just a quick press, holding it down will do a reset, and we do not want that
Troubleshooting (probed and ambient) :
- Please remove the batteries and then place them back in once again
- If still offline, press the Bluetooth button for 5 seconds to reset the sensor
- Swap batteries with a known working sensor or replace with new batteries
Troubleshooting (ambient) :
- Carefully open the back cover and make sure the battery tab has been removed
- Swap batteries with a known working sensor or replace with new batteries (CR123)
Troubleshooting (probed) :
- If the sensor is displaying a temperature of -49F, 2501F, or 7000F:
- Carefully remove probe attachment and reinstall making sure that the polarity is correct at the yellow connector.
- If possible, test with a different probe.
Troubleshooting Gateway (all models):
- Please unplug the gateway for 30 seconds and then plug-in once again.
- Make sure the Ethernet cable is securely connected to its port.
If you are still having issues after following these steps please contact email@example.com and we will be more than happy to assist you.