If you had to close a location temporarily for any amount of time here is how to reactivate the reopening location, so that they once again are assigned project tasks.
- From the Dashboard on the left-hand side of the menu click 'Hierarchy'.
- From the Hierarchy page, go to the Team of where the location you wish to add the locations and users that are reopening, and on the right-hand side where the three dots appear next to the team name click 'Edit Team'.
- In the Edit Team view, you will see the locations and users under this team. By pressing the drop-down arrow beside Users and Locations, you can then see and search for the user(s) and location(s)
- In the hierarchy below the user and location have been re-added and will now be assigned project tasks as before.
- It will take up to 48 hours for the project tasks to be available for the locations to complete.
-If the location was deleted please reach out to email@example.com, so we can reactivate the location and user account.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.