If you have to close a location temporarily for any amount of time here is how to deactivate the location, so that they do not appear as non-compliant with any assigned project tasks.
- From the web-app go to Hierarchy.
- Find and click on the restaurant location you want to deactivate temporarily.
- Click the three dots and select "Edit Location".
- Remove 'Owner' from the location, towards the bottom, and "Save".
- Then from the dashboard again, click Hierarchy.
- Select Team the restaurant was in, and X out the User and Location for the restaurant, and "Save".
Now, when you look at the Hierarchy tab, any 'unassigned' users and locations will NOT be receiving tasks.
To start them back up, you would do the steps in reverse - reassign the owner and put them back in the right "team"/area.
Please note: It does take 2 days for the tasks to start running again. (If it's done anytime on Monday, we can assume the tasks will be there Wednesday)
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.