If you have admin or manager privileges you are able to create and send announcements from your mobile device.
- Announcements will be sent at the same timezone as composed. Cannot edit scheduled announcements from the mobile app.
- Announcements cannot be deleted. Only the red notification dot can be removed.
Below are steps on how to send/schedule an announcement.
- From your dashboard click on the green plus sign on the top right-hand side. You will then be able to "Create Announcement".
- From the Create Announcement view, you can then enter a Title for the Announcement, select to send the announcement to 1 or multiple Teams, or to 1 or multiple Users, or to 1 or multiple Roles (Managers will only see options within their hierarchy), when the message should arrive (immediately or at another scheduled time), what the message should be, and if you want to attach an image or file (PDF. or CSV.) you can as well.
(Admin view of all Teams, Users, Roles)
(Manager view of their Team(s), Users, Roles)
- Once you're all done editing the announcement press 'Send' and confirm you would like to 'Send' the announcement to the team in the preview.
If you would like to edit it further you can then click on 'Cancel' so you can continue to edit it.
Mobile preview of the announcement to locations selected
(Announcement push notification)
If you have any questions, concerns, or feature requests please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.