If you no longer need the project you can archive the project. To do this you will have to archive the project from two areas, the 'Recurring' view and the active 'Projects' view, in just 5 steps.
Video of how to do this, in this example we archived two different projects.
One is the 'parent' project under Recurring and the 'child' project under projects with active tasks for the day (if not yet archived).
- From the web-app go to "Projects", navigate to the ‘Recurring’ tab on the Projects Page.
- From the "Recurring" page hover on the right-hand side of the project, you would like to archive and when the three dots appear, click on "Archive".
- If you choose to archive the project you will see this pop-up screen (make sure pop-up blockers are off).
- If you ARCHIVE a form it will continue to count towards completion rates and be included in reporting.
- If you DELETE a recurring project it will NOT count towards completions rates nor will it be included in reporting.
- Once you have archived the parent project from 'Recurring' you will also need to archive the child (any active, current instances) project from 'Projects'
- And once again you will get a pop-up asking if you are sure you want to archive the project, click 'OK' and you're all set.
To view project information after archiving
From the Projects page, click on the Status filter and change to Archived instead of Active and click on the three dots to the right of the archived task.
You can then view and/or export the report, as well as delete the project instance only (not the submissions).
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.