Announcement lets Admins & Managers broadcast important information directly to their teams. It can be used to share critical news, process updates, and other important information that will notify users instantly.
- It can include a URL in the message that fits within the 5000-character limit.
The ability to respond is not currently available.^
Notifications will ONLY be received when logged in or the next time the recipients log in.
- Can send Announcements from the Zenput Mobile and Web-App.*
*Admins and Managers ONLY
- 25MB per file and 20 files MAX per announcement
Send an announcement in a few simple steps:
- From the web-app on the left-hand side click 'Create' then, select 'Create Announcement'.
Or you can also go to 'Announcements' from the sidebar and click 'Create Announcement'.
- Type your announcement and once you've selected who you would like it to go to (1 or multiples Teams, Users, or Roles) press 'Send' and you're all set, it's off to those you selected.
- If you would like to include an attachment with your announcement click or drag the file in the dotted lined box that says 'Drag or click to upload attachments' and select the PNG., JPEG., PDF., or CSV file and click Open to choose and attach the file.
Please note the file size limit to attach is 25 MB
- Once you are done making edits to the announcement, press 'Send' to send the announcement to the selected teams/locations, and a pop-up should appear highlighting how many users and which teams are going to receive the Announcement or if you would like to 'Cancel' to edit something else.
From the web-app menu go to 'Announcements'.
From the Announcements page, you can see the Title of the announcement, when it was sent, any attachments (if applicable), how many recipients, the open count, who did and did not open it, and the percentage of users that opened the Announcement.
When you click on an announcement you'll a specific view of that Announcement with more detailed information.
If there is an attachment you will be able to view and download it from here as well.
Signed-in users will receive a notification as long as their notification settings are set up as such here. They will be able to access the full announcement from the 'Notifications' tab on the left-hand side.
This is what the notification will look like from within the app. The submitter can click on "See More" to expand the announcement.
The mobile user can then click on the attachment and it will download and allow them to zoom in and out as needed.