In Zenput, Projects are the most efficient way to keep track of progress for a group of tasks that must take place across many employees and/or locations.
To create a project:
- Navigate to the project button in the Zenput menu
- Select 'Create Project ' button in the top right corner.
- Pick the type of task you would like your selected users or locations to complete as part of the project and fill out accordingly. By default, the name of the form will automatically be filled in under the name of the project. You can edit that to whatever you would like.
Below are some screenshots as well:
- Then continue to select which locations, in a specific team/region/district of your hierarchy should receive the task. (These tasks are unassigned to a specific user and can be completed by anyone at the location)
Tags can also be used to assign to even more specific locations or to a role at that location.
You can also specify if you would like a specific role to receive the assigned task.
- Once it's all set up you can also add additional recipients for reports on this project and don't forget to click 'Create' to save the project.
(Please note all projects are set to automatically Auto-Archive, you can disable this by unselecting the Auto-Archive box)
- Once the project is created, you will see it in the list of projects that are currently open in your company or team.
- Now that the project has been created, you can track the progress of the project by clicking on the 'Done' or 'to go' buttons under the 'Progress' section of the Projects page.
- Clicking on the "17 to go" link takes you to a task report page showing all users and locations where this task has yet to be completed. This is useful for identifying users who may need some help completing tasks in the time period allotted.
Clicking on the "2 done" link takes you to a task report page showing all users and locations where this task has been completed.
That's all there is to it. We hope you enjoy using projects and find them helpful in simplifying your processes.
Here are some more helpful links on creating projects:
What is a recurring project and how do I create one? (Admin)
If you have any questions or need help creating a project for your company, please email Support@Zenput.com .