Please note* Edits made to any project will take place on the next recurring instance.
If it is a DAILY RECURRING project, the changes will take about 48 hours to go into effect.
- Click on 'Projects'
- Click on 'Recurring'
- Hover over the project you would like to archive and click on 'Edit'
- From the Edit Project window, you will be able to edit the fields that are not greyed out.
- The title of the project
- The instructions if any
- The locations the task are assigned to
- The start date
- How often it repeats
- The day(s) of the week the project should run
- When it is due
- When it should stop
- If it auto-archives or not
- Who to send the project completion reports to
- Remember to press 'Save' once the edits have been made. All changes made will be active on the next recurring instance.