If you have manager permissions in Zenput, you have the ability to edit or archive (remove completely) tasks in Zenput directly from the mobile app.
Note: Managers only have the ability to edit/reassign/delete/archive tasks that are in your team or below.
In order to edit or archive a task from the Zenput mobile app
- Navigate to the task you would like to edit or archive and select it. This could be a task assigned to you or a task assigned to a member of your organization (EX. you are a district manager, and would like to remove a task from a store manager who is on vacation and assign to someone else until they return)
- Once you have selected the task you will notice three dots next to the green (+) add task button, select the three dots and you will be presented with the option of editing or archiving the task.
- Archiving a task removes the task completely. This is not reversible, so be careful.
- Selecting edit will bring you to a screen much like the task assignment screen. Here, you have the options to edit
- The name of the task or form being asked to complete (if a form task)
- The description of the task
- The location the task is assigned at
- The person being asked to complete the task
- The date the task is due
Make sure to click 'Save' to save the edits/reassignment made to the task and you're all set!