- From the Dashboard select 'Hierarchy', then select 'Roles'.
- With your mouse hover over the three dots to the right side of the role you would like to distribute forms to, click on the three dots and then select 'Edit Role'.
- Click on the blue plus sign under 'Distributed Forms' to add a form.
- Click on the drop-down arrow.
- From the drop-down menu, you can use the drop-down or type the name of the form you would like to distribute.
- From here you can also edit the form permissions for the role. Select the drop-down menu under 'Form Permission'.
Options for form permission are:
(Please Note: User/Role permissions will override any form permissions selected.)
View Own - User is only able to view their previous submissions (All Permissions)
View All Submissions - User is able to view all previous submissions of a form (Manager)
Edit own submissions - User is able to edit their own Submissions (Manager)
Edit All Submissions - User is able to edit ALL submissions of a form (Manager, Admin)
- Select 'Save'
To Delete a Form
To delete a form from a role, click on the gray minus sign and select 'Save'
Here are other helpful and related articles: