Ever want to leave an encouraging note for a team member? Would you like to check why a task hasn’t been completed or provide a bit more information about how a task should be completed? With task commenting, Zenput will allow you to have a conversation about a specific task or submission with your team members right in the Zenput application.
- Comments will not be able to be seen if made in Private Forms.
- Only those within the team can leave comments to one another.
- Stores(submitters) can leave comments for other stores within their district/regions (Team) if a comment is left for a store in another district they will NOT receive the notification nor will they see it.
- If the recipient can see the task/submission, they can be tagged. If they cannot see the task/submission, they cannot be tagged.
- The creator of the task will automatically be included in any comments.
- Only the person leaving the comment can delete comments.
- Notifications are not able to be deleted in the Web-app or Mobile app, the red dot will go away but the actual comment or announcement will not.
In the example below:
Stores (Submitters) can @mention users up and down their hierarchy tree.
For example, Store 1353 can @ their Regional Manager (Manager).
Web-App (Admins, Managers & Owners Only
1. From the dashboard click on 'Tasks'
2. Select the Task you would like to comment on
3. Click the tab that says 'Comments' on the right of 'Info'
4. You can leave a comment for one or more than one user in two ways:
By typing the user name with a @ before their name.
Or you can click on @mention to pick who you like to be notified of any comments made.
You can also see who is receiving the comments from here:
Another way to leave a comment is by going to the location of which you'd like to leave a comment.
- Go to 'Locations' > select the location> select the submission you'd like to leave a comment on.
- After selecting the submission you want to leave a comment on, it will bring you to the view below and select 'Comments'.
- You can then leave a comment for the person that completed the submission and/or add someone else to the comments as well by typing @name of the Zenput user you'd like to add. As in the example below.
- When they respond you'll receive a notification on your web-app.
*Notifications are received via email & push notifications based on your notification setting preferences. Click here to check your notification settings.
*Please note only the person that makes the comment can delete the comment.
If you would like to delete a comment:
- Click on 'Comments'
- When the mouse hovers on the right-hand side a trash can icon will appear, click on that to Delete your comment.
- Then you will need to confirm you do want to delete the comment one more time and you're all set!