Ever want to leave an encouraging note on a team's task? Would you like to check why a task hasn’t been completed or provide a bit more information about how a task should be completed? With task commenting, Zenput will allow you to have a conversation about a specific task with your team members right in the Zenput application.
Web-App (Admins, Managers & Owners Only
1. From the dashboard click on "Tasks"
2. Select the Task you would like to comment on
3. Click the tab that says "Comments" on the right of "Info"
4. You can leave a comment for one or more than one user in two ways:
By typing the user name with a @ before their name.
Or you can click on @mention to pick who you like to be notified of any comments made.
You can also see who is receiving the comments from here:
Mobile (Admin, Manager & Submitters)
Users at the store level will see the following and be able to leave and respond to comments in tasks as well.
1. Go to "Tasks"
2. Select the Task you would like to comment on and click "Comments"
3. Mention the person or users with an @ before their name. The author of the note will always automatically be alerted of a response.
4. Comment notifications will appear with a number and in red on the left-hand side.
When you click on Notifications you can Mark all as read or continue to leave a comment.
*Notifications are received via email & push notifications based on your notification setting preferences. Click here to check your notification settings.
If you would like to delete a comment:
1. Click on "Comments"
2. When the mouse hovers on the right-hand side a trash can icon will appear, click on that to Delete your comment.