*This feature is enabled on an account by account basis, if you would like to enable label ordering from within the Zenput Labels app, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Restocking your labels directly within the app is an easy, user-friendly solution that allows your locations that utilize the Zenput Labels application to ensure they always have a ready supply of labels available when they need them.
This FAQ should help answer any questions you may have about the process of ordering within the app.
If you have a question that is not addressed in this article, please email us at Support and we will be happy to answer you.
How will we be charged for the labels?
- Labels will be charged based on the default payment method you use to pay for your Zenput account.
How are the labels priced?
- To maximize savings to you, labels are sold in cases of four.
- Labels type is Z-Select 4000D Removable, Direct Thermal. (non-dissolvable)
- Each roll, regardless of dimensions, has 2264 labels.
- 2” x 1” labels
- $60 for 1 case of 2 x 1 + $24 shipping = $84 total
- $120 for 2 case of 2 x 1 + $28 shipping = $148 total
- 1” x 1” labels
- $36 for 1 case of 1 x 1 + $19 shipping = $55 total
- $71 for 2 case of 1 x 1 + $21 shipping = $92 total
- 2” x 1” labels
When will I be charged?
At the end of every month (or week, depending on volume), Zenput will charge the account using the default payment method. The charges will represent the total number of labels ordered + shipping charges for the period. Itemized list of stores where orders were placed is available upon request.
(Please reach out to your CSM or Support at email@example.com )
How do I ensure each location does not order too many labels?
- Each order is limited to 1 or 2 cases.
- 1 case = 4 rolls of labels
- We recommend starting off with one case first. You can always place more orders as needed.
How many labels are in a case?
- Each roll has 2264 Labels
- 1 Case (4 Rolls) = 9056 Labels
- 2 Cases (8 Rolls) = 18112 Labels
Where in the app do I order Labels?
- In order to access the label ordering form, Select "Settings" then "Order Labels".
How will the stores receive the labels?
- If the user ordering the labels is assigned to a single location in Zenput. (ex. Store Manager)
- The store address on file (e.g. the logged-in user placing the order) will be pre-filled in the order form. To ensure the labels are received in a timely manner, please confirm the shipping address before confirming the order.
- Once the order is placed and processed. A delivery confirmation along with a tracking code will be sent to the email on file for that location unless the email is modified by the person ordering in the app prior to placing the order.
- If the user ordering the labels is responsible for more than 1 location in Zenput. (ex. District Manager)
- There will be a select box to select the location. The user will be able to order for any locations they are responsible for in the hierarchy of your Zenput account.
How are the labels shipped?
- All orders placed before 2 PM EST will be processed and shipped same-day via UPS Ground. (We currently do not support USPS)
- Once the order is placed and processed. A delivery confirmation along with a tracking code will be sent to the email on file for the ordering user unless the email is modified by the person ordering in the app prior to placing the order.
How do you handle returns or refunds?
- All label sales are final.