Every time a new Phase is created please let your locations know they will have to log out and back in to see the new phase.*Note: This step is NOT required when editing a phase.
Here is a quick video on how to edit your Phases.
- From your dashboard click on 'Phases' under the 'Labels' section.
- This will bring you to the Phases screen where you can choose to Edit, Delete, or Create a phase.
- If you're going to edit or delete a phase. Hover your cursor over the three dots to the right of the selected phase and choose an option.
- From here you can change the name of the phase, edit the label template for the labels in this phase, or add an attribute (see below for more about adding an attribute).
If you want to Add a Phase or Attribute:
- Click 'Create Phase', enter the name of the new phase.
- Then 'Add Attribute' (if necessary)
- Enter the Attributes and at least 2 values. Here you can also check if you would like it to be required. If you would like to delete an attribute click on the trash can beside 'Required'.
- Click 'Save' to store your new phase.