A Draft is a form that has been started but has not been submitted. Drafts are useful for employees using the mobile app as they are filling out forms throughout your shift. With drafts, you will be able to go back to finish the form and add/edit answers, then submit the form.
When you save a form as a draft, the task that has been assigned to you will not be fulfilled until you submit the form. The task will remain on the Tasks screen until you submit the task. Because you are saving some tasks as a draft, you will access those forms from the Drafts screen and submit the form from there. As soon as you submit the form, the task will disappear from the My Tasks screen.
How do I save a form as a draft?
- On the Summary screen, you will see tasks assigned to you. Click TODAY:
Step 2.) Choose the form you want to start working on.
Step 3.) Click the Go To Form on the next screen and start filling out the form.
Note: When you are ready to save the form as a draft, click the back arrow in the top left hand corner of the screen:
You will receive a message asking if you want to save the form as a draft or discard the form:
- Once you click Save Draft, the app will display a message that says “Now Uploading”. Make sure this message clears before you navigate away from this screen or the app. You want to be sure the draft saves.
How do I find my drafts?
- Start by opening the mobile app. You are automatically taken to the Dashboard. Click on the menu icon (the three dashes in the top left corner of the page) to open the Zenput main menu:
- From the main menu, you will see “Drafts”. If there is a number next to Drafts, that means you have drafts saved on your device. To access the drafts, click on Drafts:
- This will pull up a list of your Drafts. To edit or complete a draft, click on the task title and you can pick up where you left off:
How do I Delete a Draft?
- Click the pencil icon located at the top right corner of the screen, then click Delete:
Drafts Across Devices
- Drafts are tied to your login credentials instead of to just the device. When saving a draft that is open on two separate devices you will see this prompt, click on "override" to save the information from the version you are currently working on. Select "discard" to revert to the previous version of the draft saved in your account. The changes you've made to the draft will be discarded.