Here are some basic troubleshooting tips if:
General Troubleshooting steps:
If your app is lagging or not acting as it should please try the following:
- Force quit the Zenput app.
iPhone X and later: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen, then swipe up on the Zenput app to dismiss/force quit the app
Older iPhone/iPad models with home button: double-tap the home button and swipe up on the Zenput app to dismiss/force quit it.
Open your device's "settings"
In the "Device" section scroll down and tap "Apps"
Scroll down and tap on the Zenput app
Tap "Force Stop" or "Stop"
Tap "Ok" to confirm
Hold Control + Alt + Delete at the same time. Your keyboard may vary. If this does not work, try Control + Shift + Escape.
Select Task Manager.
Select the unresponsive app.
Tap End Task.
- Log out and back into the app
Note:If you have any saved drafts they will NOT be deleted since drafts are tied to your login
- If the problem persists please clear the app's cache from your device's settings:
Go to Settings on your device
Click on “iPhone Storage"
Select the Zenput App
Click "Clear App Cache" (Documents and Data) generated.
*For apps that don’t provide a clear cache button, deleting the app and reinstalling it is the next option.
Go to the Setting's menu on your device.
Tap Storage. Tap "Storage" in your Android settings. ...
Tap Internal Storage under Device Storage. Tap "Internal storage." ...
Tap Cached data. Tap "Cached data." ...
Tap OK when a dialog box appears asking if you're sure you want to clear all app cache.
Open the Settings app from your Start menu. Head to System > Apps & Features.
Locate the app you want to reset in the list of installed apps and click or tap it. Click the “Advanced Options” link under the application’s name.
Click or tap the “Reset” button to reset an app’s settings.
You’ll have to click a second “Reset” button to confirm you want to clear the app’s data.
- Restart your device.
- If the problem continues, please uninstall and reinstall the app
Note: When deleting and reinstalling the app please make sure you do not have any pending uploads as it will NOT be saved, once reinstalling the app you will be on the most updated version of the Zenput app.
If you are using a company-owned device make sure to know the log-in information for the device's app store before uninstalling.
App is not showing any tasks:
If after signing in your dashboard shows no tasks here are some things to consider and steps to take:
- Q. Was your location added in the last 24 hours?
A. If so your tasks will show up after 48 hours. Daily Projects take 48 hours to appear for new locations/users.
If after 48 hours the problem proceeds please reach out to your company's admin or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure the task filters are set up correctly:
From the tasks page click on the Funnel icon, this is where you can filter the views.
- Then proceed to select the Status you would like to view. All (to view upcoming, completed, and missed tasks from today), Incomplete (will ONLY show incomplete/no yet started tasks that are either overdue, due today, or due this week), Completed (ONLY tasks that are already done for the current day and last two weeks), and Missed (ONLY tasks that have been missed and no longer able to be completed for the current day and up to the last two weeks).
- Once you've made your choice click "Apply Filters".
- You will then be brought back to your tasks view where you can see the tasks based on your choice.
The example above is based on the choice of wanting to see All tasks.
- If the problem persists, please see the General Troubleshooting steps above.
If you experience any issues with the Zenput camera please try the following steps first:
- Force quit the Zenput app.
- Ensure the auto-rotate lock option is not on.
- Please make sure you have sufficient space in your memory to take more pictures.
- Ensure that Zenput has permission to access the camera
How do I give Zenput permission to access my camera and photo gallery?
- Finally, check to see if there is an update available for your device OS.
How do I update the Zenput app?
- If you continue to experience any issues please feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
Submissions are processing
If after you pressed submit a message that your "Submission is processing" comes up please try the following steps:
- Force quit the Zenput app.
- Restart your device
- Reset your modem/router or if using cellular network services, please reset your network settings from your device.
From your mobile device tap "Settings"
"Reset Network Settings"
(This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.)
Open the Settings app on your Android.
Scroll to and tap either "General management" or "System," depending on what device you have.
Tap either "Reset" or "Reset options."
Tap the words "Reset network settings."
You'll have to confirm that you want to reset your network settings.
Click on Network & Internet.
Click on Status.
Under the "Advanced network settings" section, click the Network reset option. Source: Windows Central.
Click the Reset now button. Source: Windows Central.
Click the Yes button.
Submissions are pending
If after you submit a form it goes straight to Pending Uploads please try the following steps:
- Please try all the steps from submissions are processing
Can't find a form
From the app if you go to My Forms you do not see any forms at all please try the following steps:
- Force quit the Zenput app and reopen it.
- Ensure you are connected to the internet.
- I can't find a form in my Zenput app
Not receiving emails or notifications
If you are not receiving emails or alerts on your mobile device here are some steps to try:
- Make sure that emails are not going to spam or any other folder in your inbox.
- Ensure that notifications are set up to receive them
- If both of the steps above have been taken please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hardware related issues: Printers/Probes/Sensors
If you are experiencing any issues with hardware such as the printers, temperature probes or sensors please see the following articles for troubleshooting steps
As always if you continue to experience any issues after trying the steps above please feel free to chat or email us at email@example.com.