Here are some basic troubleshooting tips if:
- The app is not behaving as it should
- The camera is not responding
Step 1.) Check to see if you have a strong internet connection on your device
Step 2.) Force Quit App
iPhone X and later: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen, then swipe up on the Zenput app to dismiss/force quit the app
Older iPhone/iPad models with home button: double-tap the home button and swipe up on the Zenput app to dismiss/force quit it.
- Open your device's "settings"
- In the "Device" section scroll down and tap "Apps"
- Scroll down and tap on the Zenput app
- Tap "Force Stop" or "Stop"
- Tap "Ok" to confirm
Step 3.) Log out and back into the app
Note: If you have any saved drafts they will not be deleted since drafts are tied to your login
Step 4.) Restart your device
Step 5.) Delete and reinstall the app
Note: When deleting and reinstalling the app please make sure you do not have any pending uploads as it will not be saved, once reinstalling the app you will be on the most updated version of the Zenput app
Updating the Zenput app:
- Click on "Settings"
- Scroll down to the Zenput app
- Check to see if there is an update available
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu My apps & games.
- Apps with an update available are labeled "Update."
- Tap Update All to update all apps. For individual apps, find the specific app you want to update and tap Update.
Step 6.) Check to see if there is an update available for your device OS