Here are some basic troubleshooting tips if:
- The app is not behaving as it should
- The camera is not responding
- Check to see if you have a strong internet connection on your device
- Force Quit App:
iPhone X and later: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen, then swipe up on the Zenput app to dismiss/force quit the app
Older iPhone/iPad models with home button: double-tap the home button and swipe up on the Zenput app to dismiss/force quit it.
Open your device's "settings"
In the "Device" section scroll down and tap "Apps"
Scroll down and tap on the Zenput app
Tap "Force Stop" or "Stop"
Tap "Ok" to confirm
- Log out and back into the app
Note: If you have any saved drafts they will NOT be deleted since drafts are tied to your login
- Restart your device
- Delete and reinstall the app
Note: When deleting and reinstalling the app please make sure you do not have any pending uploads as it will NOT be saved, once reinstalling the app you will be on the most updated version of the Zenput app
For Camera issues:
- Ensure the auto-rotate lock option is not on.
- Please make sure you have sufficient space in your memory to take more pictures.
- Ensure that Zenput has permission to access the camera How do I give Zenput permission to access my camera and photo gallery?
- Finally, check to see if there is an update available for your device OS. How do I update the Zenput app?
If you continue to experience any issues please feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.