Below are the steps taken in the video above
- Click on 'Locations'
- Click on the checkbox at the top to select all locations
Note: To add a tag to only one location just click on the checkbox next to a specific location.
- After clicking on the checkbox at the top, this will select all locations as shown below.
- Click on 'Tag' at the bottom.
- Click on 'Create New Tag'.
- Enter the tag in the space provided, and click 'Save'.
You're all done!
Other related article(s): How to: Creating projects for specific locations (Admin)