- Click on 'Reports'
- Click on 'Create Report'
- A new window will pop up, click on 'Projects', then 'Project Completion Recap', and finally click on 'Create Report'.
- Here you will be able to filter the report by:
- this week
- last week
- this month
- last month
- is after date
Click on 'Export', and your report will be emailed to you
Note: You will see a green success message at the top of the screen.
Here is an example of what the report will look like. It will give you the completion rate for all projects for all or specifically chosen teams.
Saving The Project Completion Recap
- Click on 'Save'
- Here you will be able to:
- Name the report
- Schedule to your cadence
- Choose who you want the report to be sent to
- You can choose the report to be sent out every two or three weeks, etc.
- The report automatically generates at 3 am EST.