If you have ever wanted to share a document or have your managers/submitters upload a document to you with a form, here is how.
- The document field allows users submitting forms to upload/attach a PDF, DOC, DOCX,CSV, XLS or XLSX file when filling out a form.
- 25MB per file (1 file per Document Field)
- The attach document field is not available for Windows machines running Windows 10.
- You can ONLY add images and documents
- From the web-app click on 'Forms'
- Select the form you wish to add documents to by clicking on the pencil icon
- Click on 'Media' on the left-hand side and click on 'Document'
- Click on 'Attach media'
Note: You can ONLY add images and documents
- The following screen will be pop out, and you will choose what you would like to attach and click 'Open'
- The attached document will appear on the lower right-hand corner
Note: The document will be displayed next to the instructions on the form
In the following image you will see that you are able to:
Name the document question
Add any instructions
Update the photo
By clicking on the trash can icon you can remove the document
- Once you're done editing the form make sure to click 'Publish' in the top right-hand side to save your edits.