- The document field allows users to upload/attach a PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS or XLSX file when filling out a form.
- 25mb per file (1 file per Document Field)
- Click on 'Forms'
- Select the form you wish to add documents to by clicking on the pencil icon
- Click on 'Media' on the left-hand side and click on 'Document'
- Click on 'Attach media'
Note: You can add images and documents
- The following screen will be pop out, and you will choose what you would like to attach and click 'Open'
- The attached document will appear on the lower right-hand corner
Note: The document will be displayed next to the instructions on the form
Note: In the following image you will see that you are able to:
- Name the document question
- Add any instructions
- Update the photo
- By clicking on the trash can icon you can remove the document
Once you're done editing the form make sure to click 'Publish' in the top right-hand side to save your edits.
Note: The attach document field is not available for windows machines running windows 10.