Zenput supports the most recent major releases of the following web browsers and desktop/mobile operating systems (OS). If you are experiencing interface issues, try updating your browser or OS to the latest version.
Note: The end of support for any browser includes the browser in compatibility mode or any other version of compatibility mode that represents the browser.
- Internet Explorer (IE) - IE 11
- Older versions of IE are NOT supported including using compatibility modes in IE 11.
- Microsoft Edge - The two latest released versions.
- Safari - The two latest released versions on macOS (as specified in the OS section below).
- Firefox - The two latest released versions.
- Firefox versions more than two major versions old, including ESR (Extended Support Release) versions, are not supported
- Chrome - The two latest released versions.
Mobile Operating Systems (OS):
- Each time a new version is released for general availability, Zenput begins supporting the update and stops supporting the third-oldest major version.
- Zenput provides this Standard End of Life (EOL) policy for browsers and OS for transparency.
- Zenput reserves the right to make exceptions from this policy (Examples: if conflicts arise or for security reasons).
- We recommend keeping all Zenput Mobile applications (iOS, Android, Windows 10) on the most recent available version at all times. If you run into issues with an older version, there may be fixes in the new version that could solve the problem. Our support team will recommend this as a first step during the support process if you have not updated.