Welcome to using Zenput Labels! Below is how to set up and connect your printer to the app to begin printing labels.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and to a power source.
- While the printer is off, insert the label rolls into the holder and make sure to insert the labels under the yellow guides and that the label is aligned with the sensor in the center.
- Power on the printer. Once the green light above the pause button and red light above the cancel button appear, perform a smart calibration, by pressing and holding the pause and cancel button for a couple of seconds. (A few black labels will be dispensed)
- Next, we suggest printing the configuration report, press and hold the feed and cancel buttons together for a couple of seconds. (16 labels will be printed with the report when you do this, to ensure that the printing is not cut off or misaligned.)
- Then from your tablet go to your device's Bluetooth settings, find the device serial printer that corresponds to the printer, and click on that to connect.
- Then from the Zenput Labels app, if you are not already please make sure to log in to the app with the same login information for your Zenput app.
- If the status in the top right-hand side says Printer Ready you are all set! If not, and it says Printer Not connected, click on 'Settings' and click on the blue button containing the printer's serial number or select "serial printer" from the list of available printers.
- Once you do this the printer status in the top right-hand side should update to Printer connected and you can now print a test label or labels as you normally would.