What is Yes/No Rollup?
- Drills down to specifics within different audits, checklist, or forms being used
- Meant to highlight where operations are excelling and where there might be some opportunity to improve
- Extension of "Frequently Answered No" on the main dashboard
How To Use Yes/No Rollup
- Click on "Reports" (www.zenput.com/reports/ )
- Click on "Create New Report"
- Once you click on "Performance" tab you will see "Yes/No Rollup"
- Click on "Create Report"
- You will be asked to specify one specific form, a specific team or any team, and a timeframe:
- You can click on "Export" and receive an email with the report requested
- You can click on "Save"
- Name the report
- Option to schedule when you would like to receive the specific report
- Once you have opened the email with the report, it will look like the following
- With Yes/No Rollup you have a list of the Yes/No questions that are being asked in the specified form
- On the right-hand side, it shows how often those questions have been answered with "yes" over the specified time frame
- Highlights which specific questions or areas within audits and forms that operations are doing really well on and where the opportunity is to improve