The Yes/No Rollup Report
- Drills down to specifics within different audits, checklist, or forms being used
- Meant to highlight where operations are excelling and where there might be some opportunity to improve
- Extension of "Frequently Answered No" on the main dashboard
- From the web-app, click on the "Reports" tab and click on "Create New Report" in the top right-hand corner.
- From the next window, click the "Performance" tab and select "Yes/No Rollup" and click on "Create Report".
- From the reports window you will pick the specific form you want to generate the report for, a specific or any team and the timeframe for which you want to export the report for.
- You can Export or Save the report.
Once exported, you will receive the CSV. file in your email.
It contains the following information:
- What form this report was generated for.
- The time and date when it was exported.
- The specific timeframe the report was generated for.
- The questions and percentage of most frequently answered "no" and "yes".