For instances where you or someone else might need to edit a form submitted, here are the steps on how to accomplish this on each form you wish to grant submission editing on.
📌 Please note: In order to edit submissions, this will need to be done from the web-app.
Below is the order in which updates for each form will need to be made, unless the form is distributed by Role.
How to: Grant Permission to Edit a submitted form
- Select the Form that you would like to grant permission for users to edit.
- The users must be admins or managers.
- From the Distribute tab, add the role or specific user that should have permission to edit their own or all submissions.
- Once this is done, the user now can edit the submissions they've been granted permission to edit, from the web-app.
How to edit Submissions from the web-app
- From the Reports view of the form, find the submission you want to edit and select it.
- Once selected, from the submission view, you can select the specific field that needs editing.
- ⛔️ Signatures fields in form submissions are only able to be removed from the field. A signature is not able to be added to the field from the edit view or mobile app after the fact.
- When done making the necessary edits, make sure to save the edits by clicking on the green checkmark.
- From here, you can then export the updated submission to send to others, in the top left-hand corner.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out via chat or at email@example.com.