If the printing seems misaligned, follow these steps to manually align the labels (read all steps before starting):
- Press the ‘Pause’ button for about three seconds until all the lights flash orange and the left ‘Status’ light stays lit orange.
- Then, press the middle ‘Feed’ button once.
- Then, press ‘Pause’ again. Labels will start printing one by one with boxes that increase in size with each label and numbers.
- Once the label with 2.05IN and 52MM prints out, immediately press the ‘Feed’ button to stop the printing.
- After this, your printer should be correctly calibrated. Try printing out a couple more labels and see if the alignment is correct.