The first step you should try when experiencing an alignment problem of any kind is to perform a quick Smart Calibration.
- Make sure the labels are loaded properly and the top cover of the printer is closed.
- Press the POWER button to turn the printer ON
- Once the printer is in the ready state (Status indicator () is solid green), press and hold the PAUSE and CANCEL button for two (2) seconds and release.
- The printer will measure out a few labels and adjust the media sensing levels.
- When the printer stops, the Status indicator () will turn solid green
How to adjust the alignment via Zenput Labels:
If the printing seems misaligned, go the Settings page in the Zenput Labels app. Press "Calibration" and follow the on-screen instructions to manually align the printer.