If you’re having problems with the ‘Zenput Labels’ application, including connecting the printer to the application, try these steps:
- Close and reopen the ‘Zenput Labels’ app.
- Turn your device’s Bluetooth off and back on.
- Check if another device is connected to the printer. If it is, the printer won’t show up on the list of available devices. The second device must be disconnected from the printer for it to show up.
- If that doesn’t work, delete and reinstall the ‘Zenput Labels’ app (make sure you know the login information for the App store). Log in and try again.
If the printing seems misaligned, go the Settings page in the Zenput Labels app. Press on Calibration and follow the on-screen instructions to manually align the printer.
On the back of the printer, you'll find a switch (pictured below) that changes the darkness of the printing. The left setting will be the lightest and the right setting will be the darkest. Try moving this switch and check if you get the desired printing darkness. If not, move on to the manual calibration instructions below.
To manually calibrate the darkness, follow these instructions:
- Press and hold the "pause" button until all lights flash yellow, then let go
- The "status" (diamond in a square) light should be yellow
- Press the "feed" (middle) button twice
- The "data" (folder with an arrow) light should be lit (if not, keep pressing "feed" until it is)
- Press "pause"
- The printer will start at the lightest print setting and will start printing labels slowly, one at a time, with increasing darkness
- Once it prints out an acceptable level of dark label (8.0 or 12.0 will probably be good), press the "feed" button again.
Out of labels?
Contact the Zenput administrator at your company to re-order labels.
Trouble logging in?
If you're having trouble logging into the Zenput Labels app, make sure that you are using the correct login credentials. The login credential for the Zenput Labels app is the same as for the normal Zenput account.
If you still can't log in, contact your company's Zenput administrator to make sure that the feature has been enabled.
Still having issues?
If you’re still having issues with the Zenput Labeling app, please contact Zenput Support at email@example.com or (800) 537-0227 (Option 1).
For questions or problems with the Zebra printer, including any hardware issues, choose one of the following options (depending on which service was purchased with the printers - contact your company administrator if you aren't sure):
- Printer with no Zebra service contract or Barcodes True Support:
Contact Zebra Support at (800) 653-5350 for tech support or repairs. If repairs are deemed necessary, contact Barcodes Inc. at 800-351-9962 for discount repair prices.
- Printer with Zebra Service Contract, no Barcodes True Support:
Contact Zebra Support at (800) 653-5350 for tech support or repairs. If repairs are deemed necessary, contact Zebra for free repairs as part of the Service Contract.
- Printer with Zebra Service Contract and Barcodes True support:
Contact Barcodes True Support Line at 855-223-2921 for all tech support or set-up questions, as well as for managing the Zebra Service contract to complete any needed repairs.