If you’re having problems with the ‘Zenput Labels’ application, including connecting the printer to the application, try these steps:
- Close and reopen the ‘Zenput Labels’ app.
- Turn your device’s Bluetooth off and back on.
- Check if another device is connected to the printer. If it is, the printer won’t show up on the list of available devices. The second device must be disconnected from the printer for it to show up.
- If that doesn’t work, delete and reinstall the ‘Zenput Labels’ app (make sure you know the login information for the App store). Log in and try again.
If the printing seems misaligned, follow these steps to manually align the labels (read all steps before starting):
- Press the ‘Pause’ button for about three seconds until all the lights flash orange and the left ‘Status’ light stays lit orange.
- Then, press the middle ‘Feed’ button once.
- Then, press ‘Pause’ again. Labels will start printing one by one with boxes that increase in size with each label and numbers.
- Once the label with 2.05IN and 52MM prints out, immediately press the ‘Feed’ button to stop the printing.
- After this, your printer should be correctly calibrated. Try printing out a couple more labels and see if the alignment is correct.
Out of labels?
Contact the Zenput administrator at your company to re-order labels.
Still having issues?
If you’re still having issues with the Zenput Labeling app, please contact Zenput Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 537-0227 (Option 1).
For questions or problems with the Zebra printer, including any hardware issues, choose one of the following options (depending on which service was purchased with the printers - contact your company administrator if you aren't sure):
- Printer with no Zebra service contract or Barcodes True Support:
Contact Zebra Support at (800) 653-5350 for tech support or repairs. If repairs are deemed necessary, contact Barcodes Inc. at 800-351-9962 for discount repair prices.
- Printer with Zebra Service Contract, no Barcodes True Support:
Contact Zebra Support at (800) 653-5350 for tech support or repairs. If repairs are deemed necessary, contact Zebra for free repairs as part of the Service Contract.
- Printer with Zebra Service Contract and Barcodes True support:
Contact Barcodes True Support Line at 855-223-2921 for all tech support or set-up questions, as well as for managing the Zebra Service contract to complete any needed repairs.