Unboxing the printer
- When you open the printer box, you will find a Zebra instruction manual.
- Ignore the websites and directions on the front of the manual.
- Closely follow the step-by-step instructions on the inside of the manual to get your printer set up and calibrated.
iPad Setup Instructions:
Connecting your iPad to the printer
- Follow the paper instructions on the inside of the box to turn the printer on, correctly insert the label roll, calibrate the printer, and print a test configuration report (ignore the websites on the front side).
- Navigate to your iPad’s Settings and then go to the Bluetooth settings.
- On the bottom side of the printer, locate the Serial Number, which is near the middle of the large Zebra sticker.
- In your Bluetooth settings, you should see the Serial Number under the ‘Other Devices’ section. Connect to that printer.
Download the Zenput Labels App
- Go to the App Store
- In the search tab, type in Zenput Labels
- Download the Zenput Labels app.
Connecting the Zenput Labels App to the printer
- Open the Zenput Labels app and log in with the email and password you usually use to log into Zenput.
- Once logged in, tap on the top right of the screen.
- From that settings screen, select the printer that matches your printer’s serial number.
- Your printer is ready!
Testing the printer
- Select one of the ingredients and print out a couple of labels.
- Check to make sure that everything is legible and that no words or numbers are cut off.
- If the printing seems misaligned, go to the Settings page of the Zenput Labels app. From there, go to the Calibration screen.
Follow the instructions on the screen to manually align the labels.