Here are videos and steps on how to set up and connect your Zenput Labels printer to the Zenput Labels app.
Please note that Zenput Labels can ONLY be downloaded onto a tablet or mobile device ( iOS & Android) or Windows device that can access the Microsoft store.
First download the Zenput Labels App:
- Go to the Google Playstore, Microsoft Store, or the App store.
- In the search tab, type in Zenput Labels
- Download the Zenput Labels app.
- If your device is managed by your IT department using MDM or SSO you will need to reach out to them for login information to these app stores.
Label Printer Setup
- Remove Printer from box.
- Attach power cord into the back of the printer and plug into an outlet (note the serial number on the bottom).
- Open the printer top by moving the yellow holders towards you.
- Add the label roll into the yellow holder, pull the labels toward you just past the front of the printer, and put the labels under the yellow guides.
- Press the power button on the top left to turn on the printer. Wait until the far left light is green.
- Perform Smart Calibration by holding the PAUSE and CANCEL buttons for two seconds. The labels should go in and out for a few seconds.
- For steps on connecting your printer to your tablet or phone, please follow the steps below.
iOS and Android setup instructions:
- Log in with your Zenput login credentials
- From the main menu, go to "Settings".
- Press the Green Refresh button and then select the print.
- To ensure your printer is aligned, press Calibrate on the top left of the Settings page.
- Press "Test Print” to see how the labels are aligned.
- Adjust the alignment accordingly by following the calibration instructions on the screen.
- Once your test print is aligned, you’re ready to go!
Windows (computer ONLY) setup instructions:
Connecting your Windows device to the printer
- Follow the paper instructions from inside the box to turn the printer on, correctly insert the label roll, calibrate the printer, and print a test configuration report (ignore the websites on the front side of the instructions).
- On the bottom right of the home screen, open the menu and click 'All Settings".
- From the Windows Settings page, select 'Devices'.
- Then, click 'Add Bluetooth or other device'.
- Choose 'Bluetooth' from the list of types of devices.
- On the bottom side of the printer, locate the Serial Number, which is near the middle of the large Zebra sticker.
In your Bluetooth settings, you should see your printer's Serial Number. Select the serial number with the printer icon beside it to connect to the printer.
- Select one of the ingredients and print out a couple of labels.
- Check to make sure that everything is legible and that no words or numbers are cut off.
- If the printing seems misaligned, go to the Settings page of the Zenput Labels app. From there, go to the Calibration screen.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to manually align the labels.