Start by going to Projects, click 'Create Project', and select what kind of task you would like to assign (Form, Photo, or Basic).
Please note you cannot start a project on the same day
- Assign a title to the project if you would like a different one than the form is named.
- Provide description/instructions underneath (optional)
- Select who you would like to assign this task for. If you would like to limit which teams this task is assigned to you would enter the name of the team.
- You can then select a specific role to assign the task to.
- You can also select which specific locations are assigned the task either with tags or by selecting from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select how often you would like it to recur, in this example, it is once weekly.
- Enter the due date and time.
- You can unselect Auto Archive, if you would like the project to not auto-archive (we suggest you ALWAYS choose to auto-archive to prevent a culmination of overdue tasks, unless if you would like the task to be able to be completed even past the due time).
- You can add any report recipient that will receive the Project Recap and then select 'Save'.