If you are at your location and would like to create a task straight from the mobile app, here's how you do it:
Please note that you will only be able to assign one time tasks.
- Click the green '+' button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select 'Create Tasks'.
- In the 'Create Tasks' screen, you will be able to type in a form title, and it will auto complete with list forms or can create a basic task.
- Next, select the location, assignee and due date of the task by clicking on the text below. The default location will be the one nearest to your GPS coordinates (if GPS is enabled in your devices settings).
- You can also include an image within the task that you are assigning if you want to highlight a specific area or item.
- You can then set the due date as well.
- Select 'done'. You will now be able to create another task by repeating the steps above.
- Or you can assign just the one and click the bar on the bottom that states "Assign task".
If you have any questions or would like assistance creating tasks via the Zenput app please email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out via chat, and we will be happy to help you.