- From the web-app, go to Reports and select the Projects tab.
- Click 'Create Report' at the top right of the screen.
- From here select 'Project Completion by User'
- From here you can filter your view by both Team and Role
- Once done, click Export at the top right of the screen and your report will be emailed to you .
- The report will provide a view of your selected Teams and Roles, showing which projects assigned have currently been completed.
After opening your project, you will see the following columns:
- On the left, you will have the users at the locations that submitted forms.
- Beside this are all project names in the header columns in the center indicate the score tied to your user's projects that have been assigned.
- On the far right, we have a completed column that will average out the scores of all submissions on the projects appearing in this report.
- At the very bottom, we have a total score, which will be applied to all users on a project basis.
Please sign in to leave a comment.