The User Activity Report will provide a breakdown containing information such as number of visits to a location where a form was completed, the total time to complete the forms (cumulative), and how many times and how long it took to complete each form based on a specific role.
- From the web-app go to Reports
- Select "User Visit Activity"
- From here you can filter by a specific or all teams, a specific role, and a specific date range.
- Once you receive your email, you will be able to open and access the report that will look like below.
It will contain the following information.
- The date and time the report was generated in the top left hand side.
- The date criteria of when the report was pulled for.
- The role the User Activity Report is reporting on.
- If not filtered by a specific team, each team and location the user has visited.
- Total visits - How many times the user with this role visited the location and submitted a form
- Total time - How long it took the user to complete all the forms for all the visits combined. (hh:mm)
- Name of the form - Contains how many times the form was submitted and how long it took for the form to be completed. (hh:mm)