Below are steps on how to export a report for an individual Form in your account, based on the questions in the form.
- From the web-app go to Reports and select Forms or go to the Form tab.
- Select the Form you wish to pull a report on.
- Enter the filters you wish to highlight or are looking to filter the submissions based on.
- Then you can export the report as needed or save and have a copy of the report based on your filters arrive at a specific time and day on a recurring basis.
- Here is what the report will look, after you open it from your email.
From the .csv view you will have more information.
- Location: where the form was submitted
- Location External Key: external key for location
- Submitted: which user submitted the form
- Date Submitted: date the form was submitted
- Form questions & responses, as well as photos and photo notes (if any notes added)
- Project: the project names the form submission corresponds to
- Distance from location: where the form was submitted from regarding the location
- Time to complete: how long from it took to complete from when the task was opened until it was submitted. (hh:mm:ss)
- Timezone: of where location is
- Location map: map link of location
- Submission Legacy id: form submission id. (Used for API purposes)
- Submission id: form submission id. (Used for API purposes)
- Submission link: form submission link for Zenput users
- PDF link: once you click on the report, it will generate a pdf once it is available. . (Available via the web-app and/or mobile app)
- Task Opened at: Date and time when the task was made available
- Task Opened: the time from when the task became available to when the task was submitted.
Please sign in to leave a comment.