If you are experiencing a strange behavior in your Zenput app, a good first step to try and resolve the issue is to do a force quit of the Zenput application.
iOS (no home button)
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to the middle area.
- Hold for a second.
- Then let go to reveal the App Switcher.
- You will see a grid of previously opened apps. Choose the one you want to force quit and swipe up on the preview to dismiss it.
iOS (With home button)
- View your open apps. Double-click the Home button to see your most recently used apps.
- Find the app you want to close by swiping right or left.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to close the app.
- Open the 'Settings' app.
- Choose Apps.
- Touch the 'Running' tab to view only active or running apps.
- Choose the app that's causing issues.
- Touch the Stop or Force Stop button.
Windows Surface Pro
- Press and hold the Volume-up button and the Power button on your Surface at the same time for 15 seconds and then release both of them.
- The screen may flash the Surface logo, but remember to continue holding down the buttons for 15 seconds.
- With the app that you want to close open, tap your finger and hold, on the top side of the screen.
- With the finger still pressed on the screen, drag the app window downwards.
- You will notice the app turning into a thumbnail. Keep dragging it downwards, to the bottom of the screen.