If you are out in the field and would like to to create a task straight from the mobile app, here's how you do it:
- Log into the Zenput mobile app.
- Click the green '+' button in the top right corner of the screen.
- In the 'Add Task or Project' screen, select the type of task you would like to create (basic, photo, or form)
- Fill in the relevant information like title, description, and/or image, or choose a form if you're creating a task based off a form
- Then select 'Single Task'
- Choose the user and location you would like to assign the task to.
- Select the date you would like the task to be completed by, and click 'Create Task'
If you have any questions or would like assistance creating a project via the Zenput app please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.