If you are out in the field and would like to to create a task straight from the mobile app, here's how you do it:
- Click the green '+' button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select 'Create Tasks'.
- In the 'Create tasks' screen, you will be able to type in a form title and it will auto complete with list forms
- Next, Select the location, assignee and due date of the task by clicking on the text below. The default location will be the one nearest to your GPS coordinates (if GPS is enabled in your devices settings)
- Select 'done'. You will now be able to create another task by repeating the steps above.
- If you need to make an edit to a task you have already created. Select the task from the list and the task edit window will appear. On this screen, you can edit any details of the task, as well as add followers to the task or delete the task completely.
- Once you have created all the tasks you would like to. Tap the green 'Assign' button and all tasks will be created and assigned to the selected users.
If you have any questions or would like assistance creating tasks via the Zenput app please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.