Have you created a form that you no longer need that you would like to delete? In Zenput, we refer to this as Archiving your form.
- Only Zenput Admins can archive a form.
- If the form is part of a project you will have to archive/delete the project first.
How To: Archive a recurring project
How to Archive a Form
- Navigate to the 'Forms' section of your Zenput account
- Find the title of the form that you would like to archive.
- To the right of the 'Edit' button click the drop-down menu.
- Select 'Archive'.
- From that point forward, the Archived Forms will not be available to users.
Reactivate an Archived Form
- From the 'Forms' page use the drop-down to select 'Archived.'
- Find the title of the form and click 'Reactivate' on the far right side of the row.
If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.