In Zenput you have the ability to send a copy of all form submissions to additional people. This could mean other people within your organization, vendors, or really anyone with an email address.
How to Send a Copy of Completed Forms to Additional People
- To start, you will need to go to your Form Builder. To do so, from the Forms Page find the form title, and click Edit on the far right side of the screen.
- Once in the Form Builder, click Form Options.
- In the "Also send alerts to the following" box enter in the email address where you would like a copy of the form submission. (You can send to email, role or existing Zenput user)
- If you need to add multiple recipients. Use the plus sign to add another input box.
- After this form is submitted a copy of the completed form submissions will be sent to the specified recipients. NOTE* If sending to existing Zenput user or role, the receiving user must have their alert notification setting set to either "Email" or "Email & Push Notifications" in order to receive the submission email. For more information on how to set user notifications settings see Changing Notification Settings