In Zenput you have the ability to send a copy of all form submissions to additional people. This could mean other people within your organization, vendors, or really anyone with an email address.
How to Send a Copy of Completed Forms to Additional People
- To start, you will need to go to your Form Builder. To do so, from the Forms Page ( www.zenput.com/forms/ ) find the form title, and click the pencil to edit.
- Once in the Form Builder, click 'Triggers'.
- In the 'Send Submission to' field select if you would like to send to the Form Submitter (the person who submitted the form), Location Email (the e-mail of the location where the form was submitted from), and/or Dropbox (if enabled). Under "Also Send To" choose who you would like the form to go to and/or enter the email address where you would like a copy of the form submission to go as well. (You can send to email, role or existing Zenput user)
- If you need to add multiple recipients. Use the plus sign to add another input box.
- After this form is submitted a copy of the completed form submissions will be sent to the specified recipients.
NOTE* If sending to an existing Zenput user or role, the receiving user must have their alert notification setting set to either "Email" or "Email & Push Notifications" in order to receive the submission email. For more information on how to set user notifications settings see Changing Notification Settings