In Zenput, you can attach a photo directly to a question in your form template. This allows you to show your team what something "should look like". This is extremely beneficial if you have a planogram that needs to be set up, or a new promotion to roll-out.
How to Attach a Photo
- Open up the Form Builder.
- Add in a new question (by dragging it into the builder), or click on an existing question within the builder.
- On the right side of the page, check the box to "Attach a photo" to question.
- This allows you to select a saved photo from your computer.
- Then when a mobile user opens up this form on their device, they will have access to that photo by clicking the instruction icon next to the question.