In Zenput, Projects are the most efficient way to keep track of progress for a group of tasks that must take place across many employees and/or locations.
To create a project:
- Navigate to the project button in the Zenput menu
- Select "Create Project " button on the top right corner.
- Pick the type of task you would like your selected users to perform as part of the project and fill out accordingly. (In this example a Form to be filled out by the District Manager)
To set how often you'd like the project to get done click on the arrows next to Recur.
Once it's all set up you can also add additional recipients for reports on this project and don't forget to click 'Create' to save the project.
- Once the project is created, you will see it in the list of projects that are currently open in your company or team.
- Now that the project has been created, you can track the progress of the project by clicking on the 'Done' or 'to go' buttons under the 'Progress' section of the Projects page.
- Clicking on the "17 to go" link takes you to a task report page showing all users and locations where this task has yet to be completed. This is useful for identifying users who may need some help completing tasks in the time period allotted.
Clicking on the "2 done" link takes you to a task report page showing all users and locations where this task has been completed.
That's all there is to it. We hope you enjoy using projects and find them helpful in simplifying your processes.
If you have any questions or need help creating a project for your company, please email Support@Zenput.com .