There are three different categories of forms:
- My Forms: Active forms that you’ve created or that have been shared with you.
- Active Forms: All forms that are live in your account.
- Archived Forms: Inactive forms.
For each Form you are given the following information:
- Name: The name of the form
- Creator: The person who built the form
- # Submissions: How many times the form has been submitted
- Last Submitted: How long ago this form was last submitted
From the Form page you can take the following actions:
- Report button: Navigates directly to the selected form's dashboard
- Distribute: Shares a form with a user or group of users
- Edit: Allows you to change the form template. Click Edit to access the form builder page and add, delete or change sections/questions
- Copy: Duplicates the form template
- Archive: Makes the form inactive to users. To archive a form click the drop down menu next to the Edit button and select Archive
- Reactivating an archived form: First, navigate to the archived forms page. Find the name of your form, follow the row all the way to the right and select “Reactivate”. This will make the form available to all users that initially had access