My Submissions allows mobile app users to view all past submissions with the ability to filter submissions by location. There are two ways to access submission history; from the side menu or directly from a form.
- To access past submissions from the side menu, Open the Zenput menu and select My Submissions
- This pulls up a new page with a list of your previous submissions, The most recent submissions will be displayed at the top
- You can search your submission history by typing into the search bar at the top
- When filling out a form, select the icon in the top right hand corner of the screen (three dots) and selecting the "Previous Submissions" button that appears.
- This pulls up a list of past submissions of this specific form you were previously viewing. Depending on your company's settings, you may have access to view only your submissions, or be able to view submission by other users
- You are also able to search submissions from the search bar near the top of the screen
If you have any questions about view previous submissions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.