A Draft is a form that has been started but has not yet been submitted. Drafts are useful if you need to switch between filling out various forms, you simply don't have time to submit a form, or you aren't connected to the internet when you're trying to submit a form.
If you leave a form before you've submitted it, you will be asked if you'd like to save it as a draft or not. If you save it as a draft, you'll be able to go back, finish filling it out or editing answers, and submit it.
Saving as a Draft
- Drafts are tied to your login credentials instead of to just the device
-When saving a draft that is open on two separate devices you will see this prompt, click on "override" to save the information from the version you are currently working on
-Select "reload" to revert to the previous version of the draft saved in your account. The changes you've made to the draft will be discarded.
How do I find my drafts?
- Start by opening up the mobile app.
- When you open the app, you are automatically taken to the Dashboard. Click on the menu icon in the top left corner of the page. This will open the Zenput navigation menu.
- From the side menu, you will see the 'Drafts' section. If there is a number in the 'Drafts' section, that means you have drafts saved on your device. To access the drafts, simply select 'Drafts'.
- This will pull up a list of your Drafts. To edit or complete a draft, click on its title and you can pick up where you left off
How do I Delete a Draft?
- From the side menu click 'Drafts'.
- This pulls up a list of all of your drafts.
- Click the pencil icon located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Then click 'delete'
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.