A Draft is a form that has been started but has not yet been submitted. Drafts are useful if you need to switch between filling out various forms, you simply don't have time to submit a form, or you aren't connected to the internet when you're trying to submit a form.
If you leave a form before you've submitted it, you will be asked if you'd like to save it as a draft or not. If you save it as a draft, you'll be able to go back, finish filling it out or editing answers, and submit it since drafts are tied to your login credentials instead of to just the device.
Here are some other helpful and relevant articles:
How To: Fill out Forms while offline
How can I fill out forms on a computer?
Saving as a Draft
If you want to continue the form at a later time or want to continue the form from a desktop here are the steps to follow.
Enter the information you need into the form. Then when ready to leave the form make sure to click the back arrow at the top of the form and select 'Save Draft'.
- When saving a draft that is open on two separate devices you will see this prompt, click on "override" to save over the information from the version you are currently working on.
- If you select "reload" to revert to the previous version of the draft saved in your account. The changes you've made to the draft will be discarded.
- Always make sure all devices are on the latest version of the app for the best Zenput experience.
- Once a draft is deleted it cannot be recovered.
- Drafts are NOT available from the web-app.
- Only the 25 most recent drafts will be displayed at a time. Older drafts will appear as drafts are deleted/submitted.
Where do I find my drafts?
- Start by opening up the mobile app.
- When you open the app, you are automatically taken to the Dashboard. Click on the menu icon in the top left corner ☰ of the page. This will open the Zenput navigation menu.
- From the side menu, you will see the 'Drafts' section. If there is a number in the 'Drafts' section, that means you have drafts saved on your device. To access the drafts, simply select 'Drafts'.
- This will pull up a list of your Drafts. To edit or complete a draft, click on its title, and you can pick up where you left off.
How do I Delete a Draft?
- From the Drafts View you can click on the pencil icon located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Then click 'Delete'. You're all set!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.