Assigning owners at your locations is the foundation for how all projects and workflows are created. You can only create projects once your locations have owners. Typically, the owner of a location is the person responsible for managing the location.
To begin assigning owners to your locations navigate to locations in the Zenput web app.
- Find the location for which you'd like to assign an owner, and select it.
- Select 'Edit Location' in the top right corner of the screen
- Scroll down to Location Owners and click on the Drop Down Arrow
- Type or select the user you would like to add as Owner to the location.
- Select 'Save' and you're all set.